How to make a customer service complaint - V15 Detect Absolute | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How to make a customer service complaint - V15 Detect Absolute

• 16 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I have a V15 Detect Absolute still under guarantee.

Currently it has a fault and requires replacement parts.

I tried contacting Dyson via WhatsApp, didn’t work, then tried live chat but the trouble shooting bot just sent me in circles and no help.

I called support and spoke to someone who was excellent, however their hands were tied due to a Dyson support system that doesn’t work.

Simply I need a replacement part (main body) which is currently not in stock, they can’t back order it, they tried setting up notifications for me via their system and via online, doesn’t work. I tried via MyDyson, again doesn’t work.

They could only suggest to call in/check in daily to see if part is available.

Dyson is supposed to be a premium company, but the customer service is more like a dodgy back street dealer, hard to find and even if you do, you get sent around in circles with no resolution.

I would like to make a complaint but Dyson seem to have made it as difficult as possible do that as well.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Toast74,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for letting us know about this. I’m sorry you’ve had difficulty getting in touch with previously, and organising a replacement main body for your Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuum.

The quickest way of getting in touch with Dyson’s UK Customer Care to resolve this is to Live Chat to us via dyson.co.uk. Just click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a Live Chat session. It sounds like previously you may have interacted with the Digital Assistant’s automated troubleshooting checks, but not spoken directly with an agent?

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!