Invoice Problems - Dyson Turkey | Dyson Community
Solved

Invoice Problems - Dyson Turkey

• 6 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Dear Sir,

I bought my 3rd dyson product from Dyson Turkey operation. ( https://www.dyson.com.tr/) on 28.May 2023.
I bought it for my company and gave my company informations for invoice. They didn't send my invoice. After 1 month later i asked my invoice and they send. My invoice was written wrong information. I contacted Turkey operation of Dyson they accepted their mistake but didn't solve my problem. Now they are not solving my problem. Is it my fault to trust Dyson company?

I have no choice but to report this to you. I lost money because of the wrong invoice and amateurism does not suit Dyson company. The word Dyson used to mean quality to for us, but now disappointment.

Best Regards

icon

Best answer by Stuart 7 July 2023, 13:05

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @GKNCV

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far - this isn’t the standard that we at Dyson hold ourselves to and I will be ensuring it is feedback to the relevant team.

As this order was placed and processed locally, this isn’t something our Dyson Community team can directly help you with. Your best course of action would be to continue your conversation with Dyson in Turkey. They’re ideally placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. 

Thanks, 

Stuart.

Dear Sir,

Many times i contacted them but they they disrespect me. I bought my third product on 29/06/2023 still not sending my invoice. Why these cheaters selling Dyson in Turkey? What is our fault? Only trusting Dyson Company? 

regards

Cheating, untrustworthy. It’s just an invoice man. Request it again. If it doesn’t come to you, call them until you get one. Keyboard warrior mentality is dead. If they were so bad, why’d you purchase a third product. 

Speaking to a demo store in your country would be better than asking here. Dyson Demo Store - Demo Store