Is anyone else experiencing terribleissues with customer service UK? | Dyson Community
Solved

Is anyone else experiencing terribleissues with customer service UK?

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi all, can anyone advise me on how to reach customer services? I have never experienced such appalling customer service with any other company? 

I have been advised countless times, both over Facebook messager and on the phone (after being on hold for long times) that someone will be in contact to sort out a refund, yet this never happens.

My Dyson corrale battery died for some unknown reason and I purchased a refurbished pair of straighteners (advised that they are 100% and will work like new after about 10 calls to Dyson as they seemed to struggle to process this order - despite taking the money from my bank account). After one week the new straighteners completely died and I have not been able to get in touch with anyone to sort this. After holding on the phone for the guts of an hour last week I was advised that I was being put on hold and someone would help, followed by the customer service representative hanging up. No one called back and I haven’t heard anything since. I also sent an email, no reply. On Facebook I was told I would receive a call within 72 hours. That was on November 4th and I still haven’t received a call. 

Has anyone experienced similar issues and if so, how did Dyson resolve them? It is incredibly frustrating and such disappointing and poor service.

Any help will be greatly appreciated ☺️

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 November 2023, 16:06

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Hi @Alexandra.g.c . We are sorry to hear that you haven’t received an update from our support team, regarding your Dyson refund. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance here. https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/contact-us

If you prefer to keep the straightener, I’d recommend contacting your local support for repair or replacement options.

Hi @Summer.Jackson 

Thabks for your response - I have done both of those things many, many times and have still received no useful help.

Perhaps you could ask that someone calls me back as I have been promised this every single time and am yet to hear from anyone. I’m not wasting more of my time waiting on hold to get absolutely nowhere with the call. 

Can you please advise if it possible for you to arrange this?

My experience too. Dyson have completely lost the plot. Promised a replacement 4 times now with no explanation as to why the previous orders didn’t get delivered. All they do now is send out bland computer generated messages like the one above. If you check on social media you’ll see many frustrated people all getting the same unhelpful computer generated response.

@Teanna can you help these customers? 

Folks, Teanna reached out to me recently after I posted on this community board. She may be able to help you.