ITEM LOST IN THE MAIL AND REFUND PENDING FOR 1 MONTH | Dyson Community
Question

ITEM LOST IN THE MAIL AND REFUND PENDING FOR 1 MONTH

• 23 December 2023
  • 3 replies

On November 24, I ordered an Airwrap with the discount for Black Friday, for a Christimas gift. After 1 month Im still watiing for the item or the refund of the money. Nobody could understand what is going on, the item was lost and UPS confirmed that they delivered the item in other place and gave me the confirmation and the address, however Dyson Co dont want to believe in that information and 1 month later Im still waiting for a response. 2 weeks ago I requested a cancelation and Ive been told for more than 2 weeks that I will receive it in 48 hrs, the same exactly excuse for 2 weeks, and never is true. Im still waiting at least for a cancelation and always received different excuses. Investigation finished from UPS, what is Dyson waiting?

How could be possible that this happens with a company like Dyson, How could be possible that they pretend to have the customer waiting for a refund for an Item that was paid and never receive and confirmed by the shipping company? At this moment I dont want or need the hair dryer, that was a christmas gift and had to obtained one from a retail store with higher price. I need the refund of my money or somebody that can tell me how can I escalate this situation to a higher department. 

This is the first company in the entire world that keeps the customer waiting an entire month for an item that was paid and was never receive. Do not buy items directly from them, HORRIBLE customer service, horrible, the customer is the last priority for them. If somebody available here to escalate this situation I will appretiate that. Thanks!

3 replies

Hello @MirthiaRodz I am very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our customer service team in regards to your order / refund  Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com  and we are happy to provide you with support.

Thanks for your recomendation, but that doenst work. I month later Im still waiting for a coherent response, Ive been ignored by all customer service in this company, my item was lost and is lost, and the only think that I wanted is the complete refund of my money. Is unbeleivable that after 1 month NOBODY can resolve this. The investigation finished bye the carrier that is UPS because the item was delivered in other place and apparently customer service doesnt beleive in that. I have proof that I never received the item. This page is a scam and I let to know people that cant trust in this company anymore. 

Hi, I’m experiencing similar incident as well. My Airwrap has mechanical issue. Dyson had to send me a replacement. When I called a call center to request my replacement by phone, Dyson took the wrong house number and shipped it to the wrong address. The replacement got lost. Dyson didn’t send me any email notifications including shipping address or the tracking number when the replacement was shipped. So, I couldn’t know this mistake by Dyson. Now Dyson is saying they shipped it to the wrong address 4weeks after the replacement was lost. They don’t even apologize and send me another replacement promptly. But they are asking if I moved recently. I’m speechless. Of course I didn’t move. It looks like they don’t take responsibility. Does anyone know how to get another replacement when the replacement got lost by obvious Dyson’s mistake?