Its been 45 days since ordered, when will I recieve it? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Its been 45 days since ordered, when will I recieve it?

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I ordered a Dyson AirWrap on November 24th and my tracking number still says “Label Created”. I ordered this product for my wife for Christmas and did not receive it in time. She’s great so she wasn’t upset, but it’s hard when a $550 gift and the “big present” aren’t there on game day…

Anyways, I’ve reached out to Dyson 4 times since December 19th. Each time, I am given broken promises by the support time. The first time, I was told it would be received by the 22nd. The second time (December 22nd), I was told it would be overnight shipped. The third time (December 23rd), I was told by December 28th. The fourth time I was told Jan 2nd. This is getting ridiculous. 

I don’t get any of the order request forms or scripts of my chats with the support team. This company really needs to invest in better online support, the system sucks.

At this point, I’m just doing this as a final shot at getting my product. I hope Discover believes me that I never got it because I think I’m going to have to dispute this charge. Overall, 1/10 on this company because of the customer service. Dyson has great products that are worth the price, but I shouldn’t have to gamble on actually getting it. 

Hi there @THOMASLT43 I am sorry you have had this issue. We do not have order access here in this platform; however, I would like to help. Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support. List connected community in the subject line and then please provide me the order number, complete shipping address in that email so I can get this taken care of for you.