Negative experience with PayPal - I do not recommend using it! | Dyson Community

Negative experience with PayPal - I do not recommend using it!

• 13 March 2023
  • 1 reply

It seems that Dyson in 2023 although having PayPal plastered on the payment page. If you attempt to use pay in 3 Dyson will NOT confirm the order correctly and you never receive the product and payment never happens. Even thought you have confirmation from PayPal AND Dyson sitting in your email. Just wasted 3 days and 2 attempted orders to figure this out for them. Terrible service again. I was only trying to buy a replacement vacuum. The same one that I already have that fell apart after 2 years with poor quality plastics breaking in lots of areas. Guess I will goto another brand with better service and quality. Just lost a long term customer in the UK.

(Moderation edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

Anonymous 1 year ago

Hi @crsnwby 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It sounds very unusual.

If you still need help with placing an order or want to talk this through with someone, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you. They’re able to support on queries relating to order status, payment and delivery. They have access to your order history and can review the details used for payment - they can also investigate matters on your behalf, and escalate internally if needed. These types of enquires aren't something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly (or, when on the Dyson website, you can also access live chat via the purple chat bubble on the bottom of the page). You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

View original

1 reply

Hi @crsnwby 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It sounds very unusual.

If you still need help with placing an order or want to talk this through with someone, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you. They’re able to support on queries relating to order status, payment and delivery. They have access to your order history and can review the details used for payment - they can also investigate matters on your behalf, and escalate internally if needed. These types of enquires aren't something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly (or, when on the Dyson website, you can also access live chat via the purple chat bubble on the bottom of the page). You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,