New Airwrap Accessories | Dyson Community
Solved

New Airwrap Accessories

• 1 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I ordered one of the new Airwrap Long Barrels on August 3rd and have still not received a tracking number.  Why is this taking so long?

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 2 November 2022, 13:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi

I’m pretty sure they only send their machines and batteries with tracking. 

Everything else, parts and accessories are shipped via the Royal Mail in the UK - local postal service. I’d think this would be the same elsewhere in the world. 

Maybe try calling them for an update? 

Grace. 

It hasn’t even shipped yet and if you try to order one online it says there are none available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @KatrinaC,

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to look into this further for you. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

I called customer service but they were unable to give me any information.  No idea if it is backordered or just taking longer than usual.  He offered to refund the sale, but I still want the product whenever it becomes available.  (Very unpleasant experience, btw.  He was very difficult to understand and got hostile when I asked why he needed to re-enter ALL of my information to verify my identity after I gave him the order number.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @KatrinaC,

This is frustrating to hear. Can you confirm where in the world you reside, so we can take a further look into this for you? I will confirm for you now, as well, whenever we access an account for one of our owners, we do need to verify their account information, which can include email address, physical home address and phone number - even when something like an order number is provided. This is to protect both account security and privacy and ensures that we here at Dyson are in compliance with all privacy laws as well. We look forward to helping with this!

Thank your your help.  I am in the US.

The only reason I mentioned the strange verification process was because it seemed like he was typing all of my information in from scratch, not just verifying what should have been on a screen in front of him.  His level of hostility made me wonder if I had dialed a wrong number and was about to be scammed.

In any case, I really just want to know what is going on with the 1.6 long rod for the newly designed airwrap.  I ordered August 3rd and still have not received it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @KatrinaC,

Thank you for sharing those concerns. I can confirm for you that if you do contact our US Helpline - either via phone, email or live chat, the agent you speak to would ask you to verify your email, address and if available, the order number. This is to ensure we’re protecting your privacy and keeping your account details secure - only providing information once those details are confirmed. We certainly apologize if that felt in any way intrusive or repetitive. We do have those details on the screen in front of us when we do access the account, but again, require that that it’s verified before we’re able to share any order details with you.

If you still have not received detail on the item on your order you’ve been waiting on, please feel free to DM me here. I’ll take some details from you to verify the account and will be happy to check in on the order for you.

Best wishes,