No iconic customer service here - Feedback on Recent experience | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

No iconic customer service here - Feedback on Recent experience

• 11 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Five months ago I called my local store with a question about buying a new vacuum cleaner to replace ours….I am still waiting for that call back.  In August I ordered replacement filters for my airfilter humidifier.  The order was to deliver is 7-10 days...on day 10 I get an automated email that states it’s on backorder and will take at least 3 more weeks.   So, you can engineer the heck out of a product but you can’t track inventory or return a phone message?  When I called to cancel the order I got the run around and zero concern as to why I was canceling the order...just a call center.  When I asked to speak to customer service supervisor I was told they wouldn’t take the call.  What are you guys paying your customer service people to do?  I have bought three products from Dyson...no more for me.  Done dealing with a company that charges a premium and fails to deliver.  There isn’t even a subject line for customer service….guess you don’t want to know anything about that!

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Nomore

Thanks for letting our Community team know about this - Dyson do always challenge themselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’d like to directly feedback to the relevant department on your behalf and ensure a note if left on your account, highlighting this issue. If you can drop me a PM with your address and product serial number, I’ll make sure your feedback is shared.

Dyson empowers each customer service expert to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation - in instance that they are unable to offer a reasonable resolution, a call-back request can be requested. As it sound like this service was missed, I would however ask that you continue your conversation with this team, providing them with a further opportunity to support your query. 

Thanks, 

Stuart