Not able to login on MyDyson: "message" : "Anonymous user is not allowed to copy cart!", | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Not able to login on MyDyson: "message" : "Anonymous user is not allowed to copy cart!",

• 27 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I have continious problems with the login on the website. I can not login with my user and password, also the pw reset does not help here. It always brings the message up: “There seems to be an error. Please check your e-mail address and password."

I checked username and pw, also reset it and also waited the 30 minutes bevor re-login. Then I saw this in the dev tools of my browser: 

"errors" : " {
      "message" : "Anonymous user is not allowed to copy cart!",
      "type" : "CartError"

Can someone help whats happening here? 

Best regards

Achim

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

In the meantime I got 5 support contacts and everything they told me was to reset the password and wait 45 minutes bevor the next login. But this does not work. Also not on different browsers and private modes. Even other device brings the same behavior. I think my account just got an issue in the database. And all I got as answer is that I should create a new account with a new mail address. This is realy sad. 

Can anyone help?