Paid but Never Received my order | Dyson Community
Question

Paid but Never Received my order

• 10 November 2023
  • 1 reply

• 0 replies

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else out there.  I ordered two dyson hair drying machines plus accessories for gifts to my daughters.  The email confirmation said all shipped and the box arrived a few days later.  Inside the box was everything I ordered except the second $400 machine.  I called them immediately and they said they would send out a new machine in 7-10 days and I would get a confirmation email.  I call back in seven days as I received no email or product.  I was told that they meant 7-10 business days.  Eventually I get an email a few days later stating they are mailing a new machine to exchange with the one I received then a second email stating they have sent a new machine but there was no tracking number.  I call again and wait again for an agent to tell me that no machine is on the way as UPS is conducting an investigation which they have already closed and they were unable to contact me (never received any contact from them).  Now I am to contact UPS and try to get them to re-open whatever investigation that is required so Dyson will ship me the machine that I have already paid for.  I have now missed the opportunity to give as gifts and have spent over 3 hours so far on the phone with them.  All I know is that I paid for a product that was never shipped and somehow now I am caught up in trying to untangle Dyson’s system.  Does that sound like “Iconic” service?  Any suggestions of steps others have been successful with?

1 reply

@PEM If you can message the official Dyson social media accounts on either X or Facebook, our local social media support can look into this for you.