ph01 not using water | Dyson Community
Solved

ph01 not using water

• 27 July 2022
  • 2 replies

It's been a while now and I've noticed the water level on my ph01 hasn't gone down at all. I have no idea why this is happening and. Any ideas on why this is happening and any tips on how to solve it? Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 July 2022, 11:22

View original

2 replies

Hi @Ethanol, thank you very much for getting in touch with us over here at the Dyson Community.

We have some guided content on the Community that may help you resolve the current issue with the water level not decreasing on your Dyson PH01 Purifier Humidifier. 

The following article can walk you through how to resolve this, as well as providing helpful links to our online support and YouTube channel:

If you wanted to head directly to our online support, simple use our Guides and manuals link. Then select your machine from the options available and navigate through to the ‘Troubleshooting’ page. Here you will find a host of selectable options designed to support you and your machine.

Be sure to let us know if you need any more assistance. 

Our office humidifier had the same issue. If I remember correctly, the water level hasn’t dropped in 3 days. 

Running a deep clean solved it. Though the instructions weren’t easy to locate. 

Thank god for the community!