PH02 Water Pump | Dyson Community
Solved

PH02 Water Pump

• 18 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I purchased a PH02 a while ago. Aside from making odd "rubbing" noises as the fans rotate, I have been getting warnings that there are issues with the water pump. Now all it does is report an empty water tank even if it is filled.

Any ideas on what I can try, aside from purchasing a separate humidifier?

Thanks!

- raj

(Edited by moderator – tags added)  

icon

Best answer by Stuart 18 November 2021, 10:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @rnakrani 

Thanks for creating a topic. 

As you’ve mentioned an issue with the Water Pump and a Tank Empty warning showing, there could be a number of different things to try.

I’d suggest running through a few quick and easy troubleshooting checks to help work out why these things are happening. You’ll need your machine to hand to do this.

The best place to view this support in the USA market is on our online support guide, which you can find here: https://www.dyson.com/support/air-treatment/purifier-humidifiers. Please select ‘Display showing an alert’ and chose the appropriate option. 

Should the online support not resolve this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

Thanks,

Stuart

Thanks @Stuart ,

Turns out the water pump was actually bad. The PH02 is still under warranty, and a replacement pump is being sent out.  I was so impressed with how it was handled I purchased my 2nd PH02 right there on the spot. Looking forward to getting the replacement pump and my 2nd PH02 for another room.

Thanks again!

- raj