poor customer support | Dyson Community
Question

poor customer support

• 27 April 2024
  • 4 replies

My Dyson V7 vacuum stopped working after 8 months. I contacted Dyson customer support and they confirmed the Dyson battery is faulty and therefore covered under warranty. They said they have nil in stock and I had to wait till a new one arrived. They estimated this could take 4 to 6 weeks, maybe less, maybe more. I said that I did not consider this to be a reasonable period to go without a vacuum, I wanted my vacuum repaired or replaced within a reasonable period. What should I do next. Any suggestions go to contact head office or similar

4 replies

From reading other posts here and on twitter they seem to use the “out of stock” tactic to prevent them from moving cases along! I think they are hoping their customers will surrender and stop asking them for help. I’ve had an awful experience and can’t seem to get through to anyone to help me!

I find going on their Facebook site and commenting is a good tactic to get their attention

They replied to my DM on instagram but since I replied they haven’t made contact again. So frustrating when they can’t give direct answers and follow up with promises they’ve made.

If you want their attention, messages must be on the public domain. Don’t reply to dm’s, reply on instagram or facebook