Positive shout out to Dyson - Shopping experience | Dyson Community

Positive shout out to Dyson - Shopping experience

• 2 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is just a shout out to Dyson! 😁  It is so helpful for us (customers) that you- (Dyson) register our new tool once it is shipped. While I would register it myself- many customers might not or just forget as they are excited to start using their purchase; it is one less step that I need to do. In addition, it is helpful that you place our purchases under My Dyson so we can find all the data (SS number purchase date_ warranty expiration date) is one easy to find location. I like to enter my hair tools in our house inventory list (SSN is important) since they are an investment. Good to have all items cataloged in home inventory list. so….. thank you!!!🙌 

Stuart 9 months ago

Hi @Excoach

Thanks for sharing - great to hear we’ve had such a possible impact 😁!

In case you’ve not yet seen, the majority of our latest products can also be registered on the MyDyson™️ App - here you can access benefits personalised to your machine, including how-to guides, support and troubleshooting, and the ability to easily locate and order spares and accessories.

If you wanted to view your machines information quickly on your mobile device, and order anything new for your machine, this might be a worthy addition. 

Thanks,

Stuart 

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Excoach

Thanks for sharing - great to hear we’ve had such a possible impact 😁!

In case you’ve not yet seen, the majority of our latest products can also be registered on the MyDyson™ App - here you can access benefits personalised to your machine, including how-to guides, support and troubleshooting, and the ability to easily locate and order spares and accessories.

If you wanted to view your machines information quickly on your mobile device, and order anything new for your machine, this might be a worthy addition. 

Thanks,

Stuart