Product Suggestion - Dyson coffee roaster | Dyson Community

Product Suggestion - Dyson coffee roaster

• 19 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Just curious whether Dyson has a plan to build coffee roaster? They’ve knew how to blow hot air and vacuum chaff. After added few thermometers, that’ll be an interesting machine. 

Stuart 6 months ago

Hi @chuang,

Thanks for sharing your idea!

We always love to hear feedback on our technology from Dyson owners, but I’m afraid we’re not able to look at any inventions from outside our organisation. This could lead to misunderstandings, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate we have to be very cautious, especially in terms of intellectual property.  

I’m sorry that we can’t help you further this time round, but we do wish you the best of luck with your idea! 

Thanks, 

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @chuang,

Thanks for sharing your idea!

We always love to hear feedback on our technology from Dyson owners, but I’m afraid we’re not able to look at any inventions from outside our organisation. This could lead to misunderstandings, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate we have to be very cautious, especially in terms of intellectual property.  

I’m sorry that we can’t help you further this time round, but we do wish you the best of luck with your idea! 

Thanks, 

Stuart