Raise a complaint | Dyson Community
Solved

Raise a complaint

• 14 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Good evening 

I would like to put in a complaint to express my disappointment on the service that I received from Dyson.  I was given an incorrect email address ukresolution@dyson.com and I could not find an email for non-business customer support, so could you kindly forward this email to the relevant team please.  

I placed two orders on 15/11/23 which I wish to return.  Unfortunately I am having real difficulty to return the items.  

Order number: 1505142009 placed on 15/11/23 

Order number: 1505141016 placed on 15/11/23 

Return reference: 1505232072 and 1505220184 created 22/11/23, scheduled for collection on 27/11/23, again 7/12/23 and again to 14/12/23, still no show! 

I called on 22/11/23, I was informed by your colleague that the items will be collected on 27/11/23 pm and I also did receive a confirmation from Dyson regarding the collection.  However, there was no collection on 27/11/23.  I rang again on 30/11/23, re-scheduled for 7/12/23.  Again with disappointment, no collection on 7/12/23.  I spent 1 hour 23 minutes on the phone, promised it was all sorted, the confusion was due to me having multiple accounts? So collection was re-scheduled again for 14/12/23.  And today is 14/12/23, again no collection, I rang again wasted almost an hour on the phone, I was sent two return labels for five boxes.  Please could you look into this matter as in why is it so difficult to get the return collected ? Please could you processed my refund £404.99 + £349.99, total of £754.98 promptly.  

I look forward to hearing back from you.  Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 December 2023, 15:00

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hi @michelletiong . We are sorry to hear that your return hasn’t been processed, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. Dyson UK currently does not have a direct email for support. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

I too am so frustrated by the lack of an email address to record complaints.  The webcast is very limited and wants you to fit your questions into an inadequate set of pre filled topics. And phoning  ( I will note reasonably quick pick ups by the agents - no long waiting to get an agent) is hopeless as I have no record of what I was promised and no easy way of following up. Making another call to another agent had proved to be particularly frustrating!  Dyson’s products can be amazing but they also seem to have many faults anf Dyson while providing a route for returning and fixing, execute that process so poorly that they are not endearing themselves to their customers. Apologies for the rant but after multiple calls, and several attempts at collecting the broken machine,  the final straw was the return of the  purifier today (1) still broken with an unchanged fault and (2) without the remote control we had sent back with the device to be repaired. Despair!! And this page seems to be the only way that Dyson suggests can be used to record in writing the issues needing to be clearly brought to Dyson’s attention where I can be sure that Dyson are getting the message. Help!!