Refund is taking ages with no proper response | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Refund is taking ages with no proper response

• 19 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have purchased a Dyson Airwrap in one of your Dyson retail store located in the following address 8020 Park Ln #125, Dallas, TX 75231.

I have returned the product and it is received in your warehouse on 10th April 2024

The refund is not yet received back on the original form of payment.

I have been contacting the customer support and all they do is take all my details and state the case has been escalated to the higher management.

I’m sick of reaching out every week to the customer support expecting an update.

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

It has been more than 38 days since they have received the product and no update on the refund. Neither I have the product with me nor the amount I paid for.

Very disappointed with the company and the customer support.

Order # : 1150203432

Tracking ID : 1Z2Y55899094049888

Date of purchase: 10th March 2024

Date the time received back to Dyson : 10th April 2024

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @phani_ch,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far - I’ve reached out directly for some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

Hi @phani_ch,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far - I’ve reached out directly for some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Jack,
Thanks for reaching out via PM, I've shared the relevant details as requested.

Hey Jack,

Update on the case.

The refund is issued and reflected in my bank account on 23rd May 2023.

Thanks for the escalation and your support on this.

Terrible customer service. I asked to have an American and the nonsensical answer was no. What they wrote was so unclear, I had to ask multiple times what that meant. “Return the machine but not accessories” what machine, wand, battery, what ?? I purchased gen5 outsize, which worked 4 months. They gave me a number to use at UPS to return, didn’t work, got online again and got 3 numbers, returned to UPS, worked. Received replacement within 2 weeks. It worked 1 day. Next time no heads worked. I’ve been on customer service chat for 30 minutes. Shubham cannot speak or write English. He gave me a repair # and a repair center 100s of miles away, and what am I to do with that.  Am I to drive the darn thing out of state? I asked again for someone who spoke English. No luck. $1000 machine. Dyson is downrated in Consumer Reports for reliability, no kidding .