Refund status update please | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Refund status update please

• 10 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Waiting for refund of more than £400 for almost a month

Returned two new vacuum cleaners directly back to Dyson.co.uk (I purchased them from Dyson.co.uk) as the quality was poor. Received an email where they confirmed that they had received the vacuum cleaners and that they were preparing my refunds. As I am still waiting for the money, today I called customer service. They were very rude, they said I would have to wait an additional 14 days even though I had already been waiting almost a month. Then they just hung up on me. This is not just unprofessional but they are breaching the law as the consumer’s statutory right on distance selling is to receive the refund within 14 days. They are also breaching the contract because they have the same promise on their website. I have been their customer since the nineties, not just with the vacuum cleaners but the hair products too,

Does anyone know how to get my money please?

Pease no auto reply’s like get in touch with the customer services, they are the best. They are nor

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Alex-xyz,

Sorry to hear that the refund processes has exceeded the time set out in the confirmation email.

As the community team have limited through to no access to review customer account information, we’re unfortunately unable to answer questions retaining to order, delivery or status updated. 

Although I see you’ve requested not to have this suggestions, to obtain an update you will need to continue your conversation directly with the regional team. They’re best placed to help you further, and if needed can look to escalation to the finance department.

To get in touch with Dyson click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Stuart