Refund Status Update Please | Dyson Community
Solved

Refund Status Update Please

• 13 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Have waited for refund since Dyson arranged collection of my straightener in August. 

Call handlers have escalated my refund several times. Whatsapp chat confirmed I would receive refund by today. One of many dates when I've been promised refund. Manager has listened to my many calls and confirmed I was told I would get a refund. Supplied purchase receipt 3 times, bank details 4 times. Told I would receive call from complaints dept twice. None received. Have emailed customer services 3 times. No reply. 

So no straightener and £400 out of pocket!!

icon

Best answer by Stuart 18 October 2023, 11:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @T Steggall,

Sorry to hear that the refund processes has exceeded the time set out in the confirmation email.

As the community team have limited through to no access to review customer account information, we’re unfortunately unable to answer questions retaining to order, delivery or status updated. 

I recommend that you continue your conversation directly with the regional team. They’re best placed to help you further, and if needed can look to escalation to the finance department.

To get in touch with Dyson click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Stuart

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have tried all your suggested avenues to obtain my refund. I have reference numbers and case numbers and it has been escalated many times. The Finance Team is supposed to be contacting me but I'm not holding my breath. Terrible customer service!!