Repair and replacemenr issue | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Repair and replacemenr issue

• 8 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone 

I am trying to get help to get my replacement machine.

The mess started more than 2 months ago after battling to get an answer for my repair the call center finally decided to replace my machine.

Now I am struggling to get the replacement machine noone is giving me answer and I would like to escalate that as much as possible.

Either  have my machine as soon as possible

Or her a refund

Everything is ridiculous and at this point I feel like Dyson stole.my machine.  I am so disappointed to spend that much money on a vaccum and haven't been able to use it.for 2.5 months.

If someone can help or guide me through next steps.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with Dyson. It's incredibly disappointing when a high-priced purchase doesn't meet expectations, especially with such a delay in getting a replacement.

Here are some steps you can take to escalate the situation and hopefully get a resolution soon:

1. Direct Contact: Reach out to Dyson's customer support again, explaining your situation calmly but firmly. Mention the lengthy wait and emphasize how this has impacted your ability to use the vacuum.

2. Request for Escalation: Politely request to speak with a supervisor or someone in a higher position who can prioritize your case and expedite the replacement process.

3. Document Everything: Keep track of all your communications with Dyson, noting dates, times, and the names of the representatives you speak with. This information can be valuable for escalation and ensuring clarity in your interactions.

4. Use Social Media: Consider reaching out to Dyson publicly on platforms like Twitter or Facebook. Companies often respond swiftly to public inquiries to maintain their reputation.

5. Stay Informed: Understand your consumer rights regarding replacements or refunds. This knowledge can empower you during discussions with Dyson.

I hope these steps help you get your replacement machine or a refund promptly. Hang in there—I understand how frustrating this must be.

Best regards,

RHJ