Repair not picked up, it's now been 10 days since I booked and paid for a repair - how do I get a refund so I can go elsewhere? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Repair not picked up, it's now been 10 days since I booked and paid for a repair - how do I get a refund so I can go elsewhere?

I chatted to a representative for 45 minutes on the 29th June, the outcome of which was to book a repair and wait for the courier to arrive on the 6th July to pick the faulty vacuum up. They didn't turn up on the 6th, so I chatted to the rep again on the 7th who said that they would need to rebook it but they couldn't do so due to system issues, I was told that technical services would be in touch with me in the next 24 - 72 hours, they haven’t!

I am dreading the fight on my hands to get this sorted out after reading about other people’s dealing with Dyson’s repair service.

I’d like to cancel my repair order and get a refund, but how easy will that be?

@Dyson Community Moderator how can I get a refund on the repair job seeing as you have not done as you said you would?

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.