Returned My Device 3 months Ago and No Refund Given | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I’ve called Dyson over 30 times and have so many case numbers only to be told the refund department hasn’t replied back yet on the refund status yet.

The product was delivered at the Purolator facility on July 12, 2024. Ever since then I have had such a run around with supervisors at Dyson telling me they’ll have to wait 24-48hrs for a response from the refund dept. It is now Oct 15, 2024. No one has called or replied back to me via phone call or email. I am constantly chasing after Dyson call center for a resolution without any luck

I am so exhausted and unhappy with the quality of service I have experienced with Dyson. My house is full of Dyson eqiupment and unfortunately I will never be shopping for Dyson products again. 

Good luck getting your money if you’ve returned your product. I am giving up on my $750 Dyson owes me as I see no resolution going forward

I have been robbed of my hard earned money and Dyson does not seem to care. 

Think twice before you make a purchase. Once the item is purchased, it’s a challenge to get a refund. The employees are in 3rd world countries and follow a script. They don’t care about the resolution or how frustrated the customer is. 

Be the first to reply!