Returning a Dyson Product in the UK unsucessful | Dyson Community
Solved

Returning a Dyson Product in the UK unsucessful

• 18 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Afternoon All,

I am trying to return a Dyson product that I am unhappy with, bought from dyson.co.uk.

I have got no where with anyone at the moment so I am at a loose end.

I had the fan delivered on the 15th September 2023. Was not happy with it but gave it a week or two.

I proceeded to start the return process (under the 35 day returns policy) on the 5th of October via the Dyson Whatapp messaging service.

First Collection Date: 10 October - There supposedly was an error and a new collection date was arranged.

Second Collection Date: 12th October - No delivery company came to pick the item up.

Third Collection date: 18th October (today) - Been told by the whatsapp messaging service that it has been cancelled and new collection date needs to be re arranged.

All I want is to return the product and a refund.

is that to much to ask!?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Stuart 19 October 2023, 10:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @m1ll2y,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I can only apologies for the experience you’ve had so far and offer assurance that this isn’t the usual expectation of our service. 

As the community team have limited to no access into customer account information, we wouldn’t be able to investigate this on your behalf or look into arranging further support. 

I’d therefore encourage you to continue communicating with the customer service team. For whatever reason you’re unable to contact the team through the telephone, please use one of the other services listed on the ‘Contact Us’ page. I recommend using either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

Thanks, 

Stuart