returning Dyson air wrap problems | Dyson Community
Solved

returning Dyson air wrap problems

• 6 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I have submitted a return request for two separate orders of Dyson air wraps. I received a text message and an email saying Dyson would contact me in 48 hours. It has been at least a week, possibly a week and a half and I’ve not heard a thing. Why is this so hard? I will never order from Dyson again if this is not resolved soon. This should not be that hard! 

icon

Best answer by Jack 8 January 2024, 16:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Mary Heimer

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. Here at the Dyson Community, we don’t have access to customer details and can’t intervene with individual order or refund requests.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

I have still not received any instructions for making my returns?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Mary Heimer,

Thanks for following up - can you tell me if you did chat to our Customer Care team? You would need to speak to them directly as they have access to your details on our system, and are best placed to provide a status update.  

I have chatted but then the responses stopped. This is ridiculous 

Userlevel 1

Many customers are suffering poor customer service with returns.  Check out all their complaints with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/us/il/chicago/profile/wholesale-vacuum-cleaners/dyson-inc-0654-33004452/complaints?.  

I know that it is 2024 and that most companies do not care about their customers. Dyson has had my return since January 11, I have at least 20 phone calls into the company each ranging from 50 to an hour and a half with my time spent. I have had supervisors Say they promised that they will deal with my refund. it all ends up in empty promises empty escalations no phone calls back, no emails back and yet I again have to call this company about my refund. They say there is no phone number to the return department, they say they can only email. I even escalated this through my bank and they won’t even contact my bank. You would think with a big company like Dyson they’d want to protect their customers, and when you call in, they literally say returns made easy. This has been the biggest nightmare and it’s still won’t be resolved. I hope no one purchases from them in hopes that they do make returns easy and they can get their money back it just doesn’t happen. They have no issues taking your money but make the process to refund you so hard that you give up. as a customer, I returned it within my window and I should not have to have the amount of phone calls three months after they have my device for a refund. I will never ever purchase anything from Dyson again. I wish I would’ve checked these reviews because so many people have the same issues.