Round and round with customer service | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Round and round with customer service

My wife dropped her hair dryer. it did no turn on. i brought it to the service center in fairfax, va. they could not fix it and it was still under warranty so they promised to ship us a new one. the replacement came in the mail two days later and was damaged with no cover even on the filter. i brought the replacement damaged hair dryer back to the service center in fairfax, va and they promised to send me a brand new one to replace the damaged one. that was one month ago and we still have not received anything. when i went back to the fairfax va store, the tech gave me a faulty replacement i.d. that was associated with another customer. I chatted with Dyson customer service yesterday for one hour and Dyson promised to emal me with a resolution - so far nothing!!!

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @jalexander22065,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve responded directly, and I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Jack. I’m sorry, did you email me? i don’t see your email. I still have not heard anything from Dyson. thanks for your efforts!