Sent Fan for repair (per Dyson suggestion) and now I'm being ghosted | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Sent Fan for repair (per Dyson suggestion) and now I'm being ghosted

• 22 December 2023
  • 1 reply

November 4th, my fan started showing an error message. I called the support line (and waited, and waited and waited.. why do they not have a callback??) and was told that it needs to be sent in for repair. I did that on Nov 8.  I did not hear anything back even though I called and emailed. Finally on Nov 24 I receive an email that the unit needs to be replaced and that one would ship in 1-2 business days. 

Today is Dec 21. It has been over 30 business days since sending the unit and about 20 since being told a replacement would ship. 

None of my emails are answered although they have been before. And when I call in and wait for over an hour to speak with someone they tell me it’s handled and the service center and out of their control / no visibility.

How do I contact the service center? I have an order number, a serial number and repaid id. 

Currently, I am on hold yet again. It went from 62 minutes to 147 minutes out of nowhere. I have a home full of dyson products but will never purchase another one again. The only reason I’m putting up with this is because Dyson is yet to return my machine. I would gladly accept it back in the condition it was in. Much better than no fan and zero communication.

Hi @bulabrown , I have reached out to you for further assistance on this matter.