Shipping notification 11/28 - No Movement - NO RESPONSE from DYSON | Dyson Community
Solved

Shipping notification 11/28 - No Movement - NO RESPONSE from DYSON

• 12 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Very disheartening to see so many poor reviews.  I received a shipping notification 11/28 and UPS has still not received the order.  I have sent multiple emails, reached out over both Facebook and Instagram.  If I don't receive an update soon, I will report FRAUD to my credit card company and purchase a Shark. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 December 2023, 19:39

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

@afinley Thanks for your post. We are sorry to hear that your order hasn’t arrived, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. Please allow time for our online support team to reach out, as they are more equipped to getting this sorted for you. 

Worst company ever.  I have battled with customer service for a month now. On the delivery date provided we hadn't even gotten a tracking number.. we cancelled the order. One week later they billed me. Two weeks after that I still have not been refunded. Package was never even delivered. I have made several calls, spending at least 12 hours the phone with them.. Still no closer to getting refunded..We will contact the BBB next 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I had the same experience. I posted about my experience yesterday in the community. When I think things can’t get more ridiculous - today I found out Dyson moderators silently removed my post without any notice. I just posted it again and let’s see how long does it last:

https://community.dyson.com/ask%2Dthe%2Dcommunity%2D49/dyson%2Dmissing%2Ddelivery%2Dand%2Dpoor%2Dcustomer%2Dservice%2D3196?postid=10372#post10372

Actions I took so far:

• Disputed my credit card charge
  • Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau (BBB)
  • Filed a complaint with State of California - Office of the Attorney