Shocking Customer Support | Dyson Community

Shocking Customer Support

• 4 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey Dyson - why can't you join together your customer support and deliver a half decent service for a product under warranty.  3 times support has been cancelled by an automated process.  But without telling the customer.  20 days with a vacuum and still Dyson unable to help.  Have been promised a call back by Complaints department - they can't even make that happen.  What an awful support system 

Dyson Community Moderator 11 months ago

Hi @billyhero97 

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best wishes,

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @billyhero97 

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best wishes,