Should my Dyson Airwrap multi-styler attachments lock in place with a click? | Dyson Community

Should my Dyson Airwrap multi-styler attachments lock in place with a click?

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I just purchased a Dyson Airwrap..and I love it. However, when I insert the attachment, there’s no click. None of the attachments click in place. 
When I use the attachment on my hair, the tool doesn’t appear loose, but I’m concern that something is wrong. Please advise. Thank you!!!

(Moderation edit - title updated)

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Pflyer,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - it’s great to hear you love your new Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler!

Due to the design of the locking mechanism, there may not be an audible ‘click’ when you attach styling accessories to your machine. As long as the connection is secure and the attachment remains firmly in place during styling, there should be no issue here.

If you do find you have any concerns further down the line, keep in mind brand new Dyson hair care machines include a free 2-year guarantee - so we should be able to help.

The fastest way of getting in touch with our experts is via Live Chat through our Digital Assistant. Once you’ve clicked the round purple button on Dyson.co.uk, you can start a conversation with an agent by clicking the agent icon at the bottom left of the chat window. 

Hope this helps!