So frustrated with getting Dyson replacement sent- HELP! to me | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

So frustrated with getting Dyson replacement sent- HELP! to me

• 1 June 2024
  • 0 replies

I am so appalled with the customer service to get my Dyson supersonic hair dryer replaced. It stopped working in March after getting it in late December - 3 months is all it lasted. After troubleshooting with a rep I was told to send it to them. I sent it April 13 and it was received in April 16. 

I called customer service to follow up on next steps- I was told my new Dyson would be to me in up to 14 days. I wait —

next call- in assured that it is in the way to me and will be another 10-12 days. I wait again

another call- in told that it was never sent because my model is out of stock and must wait another 14 days for it to be back in stock  I escalate at this point asking for a supervisor twice- each time the rep coming back with a new offer in how to fix  final offer was to send me the Dyson nural their newest model that is in stock  I’m told it takes 24-48 hours to release it and then will receive email with ups tracking—- never received 

i call again last week finally get to a supervisor who takes “responsibility” is very nice and apologetic for all my issues  she says she will take ownership to ensure the hairdryer is “released to me” so that it can be shipped  I receive that email stating it has been released- finally I think I am going to get resolution and my hairdryer—-nope!! Another week later no ups shipping number emailed to me and still no hair dryer.

can anyone help me get resolution or tell me how you have gotten resolution this is crazy for a very expensive machine!!

would love any help! 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.