Spare part - Out of stock | Dyson Community

Spare part - Out of stock

• 6 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi Stuart,

The spare parts I'm looking for have been out of stock since i ordered on the 19th of December i have been in touch with Dyson support but they cant give a date when these will be back in. I have a house with 4 small kids and I'm lost without the dyson, myself and my wife were constantly fighting over Christmas over vacuuming having to take out the old wired henry hoover :)

What's the best course of action here?

(Edited by Moderator - Moved to Question, Tags Added)

Anonymous 1 year ago

Hi Stuart,

The spare parts I'm looking for have been out of stock since i ordered on the 19th of December i have been in touch with Dyson support but they cant give a date when these will be back in. I have a house with 4 small kids and I'm lost without the dyson, myself and my wife were constantly fighting over Christmas over vacuuming having to take out the old wired henry hoover :)

Have you tried using their ‘Notify Me’ feature? Once the stock is back, they’ll ping you an email letting you know it’s there to place an order! I used it for a tool back in the Summer, it worked great!

I also remember seeing a reply where a mods said their online and telephone stock came off of different allocations. If you’ve not already, try reaching out to them through Direct Chat. They might have it.

The other alternative would be to order it from another store. Partscentre UK claim to be an official stockist. They might be able to help. 

Good luck 😁

View original

2 replies

Hi Stuart,

Have you tried using their ‘Notify Me’ feature? Once the stock is back, they’ll ping you an email letting you know it’s there to place an order! I used it for a tool back in the Summer, it worked great!

I also remember seeing a reply where a mods said their online and telephone stock came off of different allocations. If you’ve not already, try reaching out to them through Direct Chat. They might have it.

The other alternative would be to order it from another store. Partscentre UK claim to be an official stockist. They might be able to help. 

Good luck 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Henry,

Thanks for posting a question on the community forum. 

I’m sorry to read that you’ve had trouble placing an order.

@Spencer is right. Where our owners have been unsuccessful in ordering a part through our website, we encourage them to completely the ‘Notify Me’ option.

This ‘Notify Me’ option allows the user to supply their email, without the need to log into the online service, and receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock. If you haven’t already done this, I would urge you to do so.

Thanks, 

Stuart