Still chasing for Promo gifts from Order placed Nov 2023 | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Still chasing for Promo gifts from Order placed Nov 2023

• 23 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I placed an order for an Air Wrap in Nov 23 but the promo gifts (Travel pouch, paddle brush and something else I can't remember) were out of stock and my details would be on the system so when they come in I would be informed.   I have chased a number of times and still no items  back in stock, but every time I was told that my request was up on the Dyson system.   Yesterday however, I called again only to be told that there was no record of my issue on the system !!  I was given a case number (which I wasn’t given before ) and told that I will be contacted.    Who contacts me exactly ?   Is there no direct email that I can send my complaint to ?   Note: I have received emails in the past stating the the Paddle brush (one of the promo items) is back in stock but you have to go on line and order it. so if dyson are sending these then their system knows that I am interested in this item.  Clearly my details are on their system somewhere !!    how do I get the free promo  gifts that was part of my intial purchase - can anyone help ?  thanks M 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Maudieok,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I understand this has been resolved for you now - if you need further support, please do continue your conversation with our local Customer Care team, as they’re best placed to help and provide updates.