Suggestion/Feedback : Hair Care Products | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Suggestion/Feedback : Hair Care Products

• 16 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I would like to leave some feedback with your hair care product repairs. It would be great if one of your moderators can pass these to your customer service operations team. 

1. It seems that there are a lot of customers seeking repair of the product. However, as you all know, Dyson does not supply parts for hair care ranges, so it’s mostly unrepairable. I hope Dyson would supply parts for these hair care products and make it repairable from your local service centers. 
  1. If supplying each part is difficult due to Dyson’s internal supply chains and etc., supplying only the main body of the unit seems to be a great solution. Upon my knowledge, I’m aware that Dyson issues discount coupons to purchase a whole new product (for out of warranty customers). However, having tools and nozzles from the initial purchase, that seems to be quite excessive. Hope Dyson can consider this policy as well, and this is what most of the mobile phone manufacturers do as well.

Reading many articles from this community, I also agree that the current policy might be dissatisfactory to many customers. I appreciate that Dyson tries to listen customer feedbacks, and hope this would effect the future policy.

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @Jay,

Thank you for raising the suggestion. 

We're always aiming to improve our products and services, comments from our owners are very helpful.

We have a feedback system so that we can take account of customers’ experience and opinions when considering potential future developments. I’ll pass this onto the team for their consideration. 

I know that our Community Manager @Stuart speaks to our in-house team regularly. I’ll make sure he is aware and able to feedback also.  

Best wishes,