Supersonic Hair Dryer... still no replacement? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Supersonic Hair Dryer... still no replacement?

• 8 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m in the US, still waiting for the replacement for my supersonic hair dryer. It’s been 3 months. Interesting how I could go to the store or order the exact same item and receive it within a few days but a replacement is on back-order? You can do better than this Dyson. There’s competition products out there and they are looking pretty good.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @marykaygal

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thank you for let us know about this. I’m sorry to hear there’s been a delay in processing the exchange for your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer.

The quickest way to get in touch with our Dyson US Customer Care experts for a status update is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. If you find all agents are busy when you contact us, please do try again a little later as we have good resource on live chat during normal working hours.

We'll look forward to speaking with you and providing you with an update!

Thank you for the response but I have tried this.  Many many times. It's worthless 

I am having the same issue. Hair dryer stopped working in April. Have used chat function multiple times. Keep being told that replacement isn’t available. Has been over 8 weeks. I’m waiting on chat one last time today then will report to Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Agency here in Massachusetts. This is absurd.