Terrible customer service | Dyson Community

Terrible customer service

• 18 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Just wanted to come on here and share the lack of customer service that Dyson provides in which I’m sure many can relate to. You spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars just to receive back and forth answers, lies, and no resolution. 
I recently placed an order on 3/2 for the package to be MIA as of 3/8.. what do I do ? Call Dyson “Customer Service” what do I get ? People who don’t understand what I’m saying and lack of communication. I was told my device never left the warehouse ( it did, I had a tracking number) to then tell me that they will push for it to leave in which I had to explain SEVERAL times that wasn’t the case. After idk 10 calls and no answers and 16 days later I have yet to have my product and been told to wait another 10 + days to hear back about a claim from UPS. I have asked for managers over and over been told they would call me. NEVER HAVE. Was told that UPS is the problem not them so there is nothing they can do.. do your selves a favor and order from Amazon, or Best Buy or really any where else.. you’ll get your product and BETTER customer service that way. This is my last time ordering with Dyson. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.