Terrible Customer Service, no one wants to help, reading from a script, will say anything to get off the phone - HELP | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I'm having serious problems getting answers from anyone in customer services.

I bought an item, I released I bought the incorrect item so I called up and tried to cancel the order 15 minutes after placing the order.

I was told that they would stop the order from being dispatched and I would have confirmation that my order was cancelled via email between 24-48 hours. Great.

This time passed and no confirmation, I made contact, I was then told I would get confirmation we within 24-72 hours. Fine.

This time passed and still nothing. No confirmation of cancellation, no product. Left in the dark. I made contact again, this time I was told 24 hours someone would get back to me. 

Guess what, nothing still. 7 days after placing the order I call up, I'm told the same responses by someone on the phone who didn't want to help resolve anything. He was just reading from a script.

I'm furious, I wouldn't have expected this from a UK company. I'm left in the dark with a bill for 479.99 and no product as of yet.

WHAT IS GOING ON. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!

Hi @nhopwood1991,

I understand our UK Customer Care team have now been in touch to resolve this situation for you.

Our apologies once again that this didn’t go as smoothly as it should have done.

You’re welcome to reach out to us at the Dyson Community if you need further advice or support at any point!

Hi Jack,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes all sorted now! Thank you so much for looking into this for me and getting the correct support. Much appreciated, I've ordered the correct item now and look forward to receive it! 

Kind regards,

Nick