Terrible Return Service | Dyson Community
Question

Terrible Return Service

• 28 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Please help!!!!

I returned a Dyson Supersonic.  Brand new, never opened.  Christmas gift, purchased the wrong one.  Returned it the day after I received it.

Dyson received it 12/13/2023. I have the Proof of Delivery notice.

Called 1/12/24 wondering where the refund was.  Credit team was busy with Holiday returns

Called 1/19/24 takes 7-10 days to hit the credit card

Called 1/29/24.  Something was messed up, the credit team “fixed it”.  Takes 7-10 days to hit the credit card

Called 1/31/24.  Disconnected

Called 1/31/24.  Disconnected

Called 1/31/24.Something was messed up, the credit team “fixed it”.  Takes 7-10 days to hit the credit card.  Something about serial number not matching.  It was new, unopened.  How is this possible.

Called 2/13/2024.   Something was messed up, the credit team “fixed it”.  Takes 7-10 days to hit the credit card.

Called 2/15/2024.  Escalated to returns leader.  He said something else was messed up.  He issued a credit note.  Takes 7-10 days to hit the credit card.

Called 2/28/2024.  The staffer said he needed to send an email to “check status”.  Tried to escalate again.  No supervisor was available.  

I have the names of everyone that I have spoken to.  I didn’t include them here as that is probably a violation of the rules.

This is the worst customer service EVER.

Please!  Someone, anyone… Help!!!

Next stop is small claims court and that is going to cost Dyson far more than ~$350 to fight.  Please just process the refund, or send me a check, or venmo me the $$$

0 replies

Be the first to reply!