Tips for getting machine back from service center? | Dyson Community

Tips for getting machine back from service center?

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I dropped off my slim ball vacuum at the closest service center to me for a cracked hose on 11/8/22. They told me it would be repaired in 2 weeks. My repair status has not changed at all as of today, it still says “new”.  The service center doesn’t answer the phone, they don’t respond to emails and when I tried chatting with dysons help desk about it they told me they can’t do anything because I “walked in” despite having a repair number generated through dysons system. Does anyone know how to reach them short of going in person? I live about an hour away

(Edited by moderator – Tag added) 

Dyson Community Moderator 1 year ago

Hello @Traceys 

Our US team can look into this for you, directly. Can you shoot us a quick email to askdysonUS@dyson.com, and just put ATTN: KELLY in the email subject line? I’ll be the one to grab that and assist. Please include your contact details in your email/

Best wishes,

View original

4 replies

No experience. They don’t have walk in service centres in the United Kingdom. Everything is collected. I’d really like to think someone at Dyson can give you an update. They’re normally super switched on. 

Assuming your state side, where the local centre? If they’re not answering or responding to mail, one of the mods might be able to help. I see @kellym is active tonight. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Traceys,

Can you let us know which country you’re in so we may provide more tailored support for you here?

I’m in the US

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Traceys 

Our US team can look into this for you, directly. Can you shoot us a quick email to askdysonUS@dyson.com, and just put ATTN: KELLY in the email subject line? I’ll be the one to grab that and assist. Please include your contact details in your email/

Best wishes,