Tool holder for Dyson ball | Dyson Community
Solved

Tool holder for Dyson ball

• 28 November 2023
  • 4 replies

I recently purchased the Dyson ball which came with a free anti tangle pet hair removal tool. This was separate to the main unit but the instructions show a mounting clip for it that was not included in either package? How do I get one of these? It appears to go on near the top of the handle according to the diagram in the instructions.

icon

Best answer by Diddams123 5 December 2023, 21:37

View original

4 replies

@Diddams123  Thanks for your post. The tool holder part for this model is part ID 920595-01

Here’s the USA link: https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/spare-details.920595-01

If you’re in another region, search for that PART ID on the local site.

Thanks for the reply but actually it wasn’t. I ended up calling Dyson and after explaining what I needed they sent this part which does NOT fit my Dyson ball in any shape or form? So after another hour on hold I managed to speak with someone else who I then shared my camera with to explain what I needed but finally did send the right part which is this part as shown. 

I am unable to find the right attachment as well. I can’t seem to order it and it didn’t come in the box, just the attachment for the combination tool and the stair tool. I feel like it should come automatically with it. Why give 3 tools with attachments for only 2?!? Does anyone know where/how I can receive or order the tangle free turbine tool holder? Not the regular tool holder. 

Call them and they should ship you one for free. That’s what I did. As you say. It should be included 😊