Trouble contacting Dyson UK - Any Update? | Dyson Community
Solved

Trouble contacting Dyson UK - Any Update?

• 30 October 2023
  • 4 replies

• Novice Member
  • 2 replies

I had had 3 unsuccessful interactions with Dyson customer service by telephone and live chat.

I have been given incorrect information regarding email address for business use only and what’s app address that no longer functions .

Can anyone help

icon

Best answer by Jack 31 October 2023, 15:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Baz,

As our Contact Centre for the UK is currently experiencing continued system disruption, the quickest way of getting in touch for support with your issue is through live chat, via the Dyson Digital Assistant - which you can find on dyson.co.uk  Click the purple button to launch the Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a chat session.

I’m sorry if you’ve had issues getting through to us via this channel previously - availability can vary throughout the day depending on demand, but our experts are online and ready to support with your issue!

I would like to submit a complaint and do not feel that the call centre is the place to do this.

The chap was very nice and understanding but could not help me.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Baz,

In the instance of a complaint being received, it’s the Contact Centre who would help with this. They’ll be able to access records of your interactions with us so far. They’ll also be able to confirm what options are available to resolve the issue. 

Please do try live chat again as suggested as we have good availability on live chat at the time of writing.

No they were not able to help me and it was the live chat that gave me in correct information .