Trouble getting through to Dyson (Phoneline, Twitter and WhatsApp) No reply in over an hour - Any suggestions? | Dyson Community

Trouble getting through to Dyson (Phoneline, Twitter and WhatsApp) No reply in over an hour - Any suggestions?

• 28 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Today I phoned the helpline at least a dozen times and got the message that they were closed for the evening. But it is nowhere near 8pm. The Ask Dyson Twitter system sent a generic reply to my first message but has not responded to my questions. The WhatsApp chat system sent two basic messages in an hour and a half which did not even start to address the problem I have with my Dyson vacuum. 

On all other occasions when I phoned the helpline I received prompt, friendly and great advice but today I cannot get any help at all.

Dyson charge a premium price for their products and I have been a loyal customer for years. Today I have found the level of help to be totally useless. 

How do I get to speak to someone?

Clive 10 months ago

Problem sorted!!

I have now got through to the UK Service Department phoneline. Apparently they had telecom issues which put their phoneline out of action for a period of time. Replacement battery on its way to me as the V15 is still winthin its warranty period plus a free filter. So now a happy customer and not a frustrated one.

View original

4 replies

Where are you? I always get through to someone when I need to speak to them. Try fakebook messengers if all else fails. We use that more than WhatsApp in auz.

Hi

I am in the UK. I have always got through to the phoneline very easily in the past. I ended up leaving a message on WhatsApp requesting a phone call from the Service Dept and gave my landline number. The WhatsApp reply was that they would pass on my request. In any event I will phone again tomorrow morning at 8.00am.  if that does not work I will try Facebook.  Thanks for the reply

WhatsApp is a pretty weak service, whenever I contact Dyson, Virgin, any big business really, I wait hours for a reply. Calling is quicker, if you can get hold of them. Good luck @Clive 

Problem sorted!!

I have now got through to the UK Service Department phoneline. Apparently they had telecom issues which put their phoneline out of action for a period of time. Replacement battery on its way to me as the V15 is still winthin its warranty period plus a free filter. So now a happy customer and not a frustrated one.