Unable to contact Dyson. Long delays. | Dyson Community
Solved

Unable to contact Dyson. Long delays.

• 18 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi

My wife's Dyson hairdryer has an intermittent problem with the power cord, wiggle the cord it works/stops!

I have tried for 3 days to call to determine how i get it repaired, every day the wait time is over 30 mins.

Today I waited the 30 mins and when the phone was answered there e were many people having a conversation making it impossible to clearly hear the person answering the call.She promised to call me back.

This call back has not happened.

Really disappointed.

How do I complain to Dyson please?

Thanks

Steve

icon

Best answer by Stuart 19 October 2023, 16:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Steveb,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Dyson do challenge themselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologies for the experience you’ve had so far and offer assurance that this isn’t the usual expectation of our service. 

As the community team have limited to no access into customer account information, we wouldn’t be able to investigate this on your behalf or look into arranging further support. 

I’d therefore encourage you to continue communicating with the customer service team in the UK. For whatever reason you’re unable to contact the team through the telephone, please use one of the other services listed on the ‘Contact Us’ page. I recommend using either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

Thanks, 

Stuart

Thanks Stuart

Unfortunatley no one is answering the phone, another 20 plus minutes.

When i try the digital assistant i get this message;

We are currently experiencing system disruption and have a high volume of demand at this time. We are working hard to resolve this for you.

How do i speak to someone ?

Frustrated

Steve

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks Stuart

Unfortunatley no one is answering the phone, another 20 plus minutes.

When i try the digital assistant i get this message;

We are currently experiencing system disruption and have a high volume of demand at this time. We are working hard to resolve this for you.

How do i speak to someone ?

Frustrated

Steve

Hi @Steveb,

Our UK Helpline is experiencing an ongoing system disruption, and as a result we're currently receiving a high volume of demand. We sincerely apologise that we haven't been able to support you as quickly as we'd like to.

Please be assured we're doing everything we can to resolve this as quickly as possible. Additional customer service experts have been made available, but you may still experience a delay as we work hard to get back up to speed.

If your request is urgent, please navigate to your local Dyson Support page and click the purples button to speak to our Digital Assistant and enter a Live Chat. 

Thanks,

Stuart

Having exactly the same issue as Stuart.   Called

as my hairdryer has intermittent power, suspect it’s a loose wire in cable.  Waited over 35 mins to speak with someone and when eventually did answer, the line was so bad couldn’t hear them.   Asked to call me back, they haven’t.   Poor customer service to get fix information on a fairly new and expensive product.   Unimpressed so far.  Please help to resolve and restore faith in brand.