US dyson airwrap and dryer doeant work in India | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hi team,

it’s my brothers wedding and I am going to India for 45 days followed by a long haul later. My Dyson from the US assuming won’t work in India and this is a big issue and Dyson air wrap is my life. I really need help with a make shift arrangement as I can’t afford to buy 2 Dysons. Also I did not know that US airwrap doesn’t work in India. I don’t think, I read that disclaimer anywhere, regardless I would really appreciate this communities help, as the Dyson local team in Delhi at the shop, did not care, when I showed up in person and shared my issue with them.

Hi @shikhas0510,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

The Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler has been precisely engineered for use with the standard voltage of the country it was purchased in.

Using this machine in a country where the voltage range differs to the country of purchase could result in permanent damage being caused. A machine manufactured for use in one country may become inoperable in another. Please follow the guidance on usage in the guarantee section of your User guide.

You can find all the relevant information here:

Please visit Dyson.com and click Support to if you’d like to continue your conversation with Dyson Customer Care in your region.