v10 battery flashing blue/red | Dyson Community
Solved

v10 battery flashing blue/red

• 16 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a v10 which is a few years old.

It’s functioning well although the last few months the battery has been flashing blue/red whilst charging.

I’ve obtained a brand new battery from Dyson after being told it’s a battery issue. This didn’t cure the problem.

My v10 has been back to Dyson and they couldn’t find a fault!

Battery is still flashing blue/red whilst charging.

Anybody have any ideas what is causing this?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 16 March 2024, 16:24

View original

1 reply

Hey @DRGW  I hope you are having a great day. Welcome to the Ask the Community page. This may be due to your charger pin and machine not meeting fully. If you are plugged into the charger on the dock, please try to remove the charging cord from the dock and plug it directly into your machine to see if that corrects the problem. If it does not, please visit www.dyson.com and if in the US, click the purple thought bubble to get with one of our US agents. If you are outside of the US, please visit www.dyson.com and then at the bottom right hand corner there is a flag. Click on that and it will take you to a page where you will be able to choose the country in which you reside in and it will take you there and you will be able to find their contact page to find your regions area.