V10 extra unsolved Trigger problem | Dyson Community
Question

V10 extra unsolved Trigger problem

• 25 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I purchased a Dyson V10 extra vacuum cleaner from the Dyson website in Turkey. Unfortunately, within just four months of use, I encountered a recurring issue with the trigger mechanism. I promptly sent the product in for service, and it was replaced with a new trigger unit. However, my frustration grew when the new unit also developed a trigger problem within a month. Once again, I had to send my vacuum cleaner in for repairs.After 14 days in service, they told me that they replaced the same trigger unit again. Why should I continue to endure repairs and part replacements on a relatively new product? I urgently request a resolution to this ongoing problem. I no longer wish to use the V10 vacuum cleaner and I've read about this trigger problem in many comments written by users, so it is a cronical problem. I kindly request either a replacement with the different model, which does not have a trigger. I hope we can resolve this matter.
Can you please assist me?
Thank you

1 reply

Hi @İklim , We are sorry to hear that you are not having a 5 star experience with your Dyson V10. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance.