v11 vacuum not charging | Dyson Community
Question

v11 vacuum not charging

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me please as I cant find any help anywhere! 

All of a sudden the charger on my v11 has stopped charging the machine. There isn't lights to indicate the battery is dead.  I did clean the hoover a couple weeks back and I thought it was dry when I put it back together however now I am wondering if maybe that could be the issue. I'd be grateful if someone could let me know please. I do not want to buy a new charger if it's not an issue with the charger I own. 

Thank you! 

2 replies

@emj22 Thanks for the post, first, try the charger in another outlet, in another part of your home. If you don’t see any change, I suspect the battery may be the issue and your local support can help you determine the correct part that you will need.

Thanks for your reply Adam. It doesn't work in another outlet. Can I just check, if was to buy a battery and that isn't the issue. Am I able to return it? The same for the charger? I don't want to buy these parts if the issue is something else. Thank you!