Very Bad Customer Service - 8 weeks waiting on a Part | Dyson Community

Very Bad Customer Service - 8 weeks waiting on a Part

• 8 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

How do you make a compliant? I have spent 8 weeks on WhatsApp and Phone calls. 

• Wrong replacement head sent out
  • Then a Connection Piece sent out - Didn’t fit
  • I have now been onto 3 different CSR, all promised the correct part will be sent out.
  • Nothing has arrived

Thanks

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @CiaranK,

It’s sad to hear about your recent experience with Dyson. As you’ve talked to several agents and still have an issue unresolved, it seems to be an appropriate time to request a supervisor call.

You can request this by either giving them a call or you can drop an email and I’m sure someone would reach you back.

Provide your account details in order to help them check your Whatsapp records, phone recordings, and notes on your account. It would help them determine if it was an agent’s mistake or an warehouse issue or something else.

Hope you get everything resolved very soon.

Jay

I have asked to speak with a manager several times but never got to speak with one

I emailed askdyson@dyson.co.uk but this is no longer supported

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @CiaranK

Thanks for posting a question on the community forum.

I’m sorry to read that you’ve had trouble receiving an order. Allow me to offer some reassurance that this isn’t usually the case and while frustrating, I am sure there would be a simple explanation as to why this keeps failing.

To get to the bottom of this, our local helpline service would be best placed to investigate this matter. Like @Jay, I’d suggest call and speaking to one of our experts directly. To do this, click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select their number from the ‘Phone’ option.

Thanks, 

Stuart

Hi. 

This happens to me during the last postal strike.

We ordered the ‘Pet grooming kit’ online. Shipped via Royal Mail. Usual delivery is 3-5 working days, it took the better part of a month to arrive. 

Dyson sent another after two weeks, which never even arrived.

Let’s hope you can get this sorted before the November strikes.