Waiting almost 2 months for a refund. Terrible service dyson uk | Dyson Community
Question

Waiting almost 2 months for a refund. Terrible service dyson uk

• 13 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I ordered two Dyson vacuum cleaners by accident as the website glitched. I then proceeded to return one and received the email that the return had been processed. That was on the 26th of September. Since then I have used every path available to contact customer service including Whastapp, live chat and phone call. Initially I was told to wait longer, now it has been past overdue and the last 3 times I contacted the Dyson team, they had said they raised my case. I keep receiving lies over and over and no refund yet. One time it was raised to the manager and the next to the operations team. Finally, last time I got told that I would receive a call to confirm the next day and then nothing happened. It has been a week now since that incident which is why I am writing this review as last resource. Terrible experience. Does anyone know what else I can do now?

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Yes, I finally did yesterday! It wasn’t until I reported it as fraud with my credit card company and they chased it out for me as well. Just then did I get an email from Dyson saying I would receive my refund. 

I am having exactly the same experience.  I mistakenly ordered two vacuums when the system went down.  Contacted customer services as soon as I realised and asked to cancel one order but that wasn’t possible.  Told to refuse to accept one machine from delivery company.  Only one turned up with Parcelforce so rang again and told other would come with DPD but didn’t know when.  Nothing turned up so rang again and told that machine was out of stock.  Asked to cancel as out of stock but no - impossible.  Couple of days later Parcelforce turned up with machine so told them to return to Dyson as I had been instructed. This was 9th November.  Since then I have rung every few days and talked to LiveChat too.  I have had two case numbers and one complaint number.  Lots of promises that all is sorted, assorted time frames given between 3 days and 10 days before I will receive refund. It’s now December, I haven’t had promised emails from ‘back office’ or any money back.  It’s a nightmare.  I’ve had to pay for two machines at enormous expense and am in despair.  There’s just no one I can contact to be able to sort this out for me