What support can I get for my refurbished Dyson Airwrap multi-styler? | Dyson Community
Solved

What support can I get for my refurbished Dyson Airwrap multi-styler?

• 25 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello Ive recently purchased a refurbished Dyson Air wrap . Ive used it twice but it gets hot and now makes a popping sound . Dyson cant replace it as there arnt any but have offered a repair . The person I spoke to at Dyson said it had happened to hers and it needed repair .

I trusted Dyson but feel let down . Anyone else experienced issued with refurb products?

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 4 December 2023, 16:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Julesden,

Thanks for letting us know about this. Genuine Dyson Renewed machines are always meticulously inspected, fully serviced and tested to make sure they meet our quality standard. Additionally, all surfaces and machine attachments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised, and fitted with genuine replacement parts where needed. 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had an issue with your particular refurbished Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler. Just so I’m clear, have you been able to arrange the repair that was offered when you reached out to Customer Care? If so we’d expect your machine to be returned in full working order very soon.  

Hi Jack 

I cancelled my repair  but I've just noticed I've been sent a new date to return it So not sure what's happened Have you asked for the return? 

Julie

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Julesden,

Nothing has been actioned as a result of your post on the Dyson Community. We don’t have access to customer case records - for a status update, I would encourage you to continue your conversation with the Dyson Customer Care team. They're best placed to access your records to confirm what’s happened here, and support you with any further requests.