Where is my refund? | Dyson Community

Where is my refund?

• 2 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Can someone at Dyson get back to me regarding my refund?

The product return and confirmed by Dyson that they received on 11/6/2023 at 5:32 pm. The email indicated that I will received my refund within 7-14 days.  As of today, January 2,2024 I have not received my refund.

Many phone calls and emails follow up, but still running around same as the first email.  (7-14 days).

While Dyson is good product and expensive too but customer service and the service team in horible.

Each time call you have to wait at least 90 minutes.

Are there anyone working at Dyson?

Can someone look into my order and process my refund.

Help.

ctran

2 replies

Hi @ctran I am sorry you have had this issue. We do not have order access here in this platform; however I would like to help. Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support. List connected community in the subject line and then please provide me the reference number, complete shipping address and any return tracking numbers in that email so I can get this taken care of for you. 

Userlevel 1

Yet another example of Dyson’s failure to refund customers! This behavior bears all the hallmarks of a company about to go under. Is there something badly wrong with Dyson? And how they are continuing to get away with it is beyond me!